Collaborate continuously with colleagues without leaving the Igloo digital workplace with the Microsoft Teams widget.
The Microsoft Teams widget provides the following features and functionality:
- Content Managers / Site Managers can add the widget on any Page, Space, or Dashboard
- The widget supports the full-width column view, middle column view, and narrow column side view
- Workplace administrators can configure the widget to be contextualized to a single team or even a single channel
- Users will login / authenticate, and the security model will allow for only the Teams and Channels that the user has permission for
- Users can send and receive messages at the speed of conversion
- Users can receive images, URLs/links, files, and GIFs sent from a user who is on the MS Teams Client — either web, desktop, or mobile client
Key capabilities of the MS Teams integration widget:
- Message and chat with team members in MS Teams
- Navigate MS Teams channels
- Interact with conversations and messaging within MS Teams channels
- Enable the MS Teams widget on any Page, Space, or Dashboard in the Igloo digital workplace
- Receive images, URLs/links, files, and GIFs via chats and channel messaging
You have successfully added [item] to your wishlist.