Display the current time for up to six world clocks on any page or space in a digital or analog configuration. $1,000 / year
Does your organization have global offices in multiple time zones? With the World Clocks widget, display the current time for up to six world clocks on any page or space in a digital or analog configuration.
Key features and functionality:
- Clock Type and Style: Ability to choose either analog or digital clock types with three available style options for each
- Custom Colors Clock face color: Customize the color of the clock face, clock hands, and number and tick mark color
- 12-hour or 24-hour clock: Choose to display either a 12-hour or 24-hour clock
- Timezone Details: Choose timezone for city or country and whether to display the timezone above or below the clock times
- Border: Enable or disable a border around the clock widget and choose a hex value for the border color if enabled.
Cost: $1,000 annually
Available Date Elements
- Month: as number, abbreviated word, or full word
- Year: 2- or 4-digit year
Available Time Elements
- AM / PM: as lower- or upper-case
- Time Zone: as lower- or upper-case
Clocks display will be responsive for Desktop and Mobile
You have successfully added [item] to your wishlist.